Thursday, August 23, 2012

Strike Back! It's time for #PorterWatch

It's no secret that I haven't seen Strike Back, so I'm just going to get that out there up front. I did see the first episode of Season 2/Cinemax/whatever-it-was but as RA is only in that for a very brief appearance, I don't count it. Anyway, since I haven't seen it I'm flying blind trying to schedule the Watch in a way that makes sense. Also, I'm a tad under the weather at the moment, so bear with my muddled brain, will you? And do let me know if I'm off base on something

Here's the plan for #PorterWatch:  Two episodes a night for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Here's the timetable:


SEASON ONE, EPISODES ONE THROUGH SIX

Friday will be Iraq: Parts 1(E1) & 2(E2)
Saturday will be Zimbabwe: Parts 1(E3) & 2(E4)
Sunday will be Afghanistan: Parts 1(E5) & 2(E6)



Evening UK
USA East Coast

USA West Coast

United Kingdom

Australia NSW

 3:00 PM
  12:00 PM
8:00 PM
5:00 AM
 4:00 PM
  1:00 PM
9:00 PM
6:00 AM

Evening USA
USA East Coast

USA West Coast

United Kingdom

Australia NSW

 9:00 PM
  6:00 PM
2:00 AM
11:00 AM
 10:00 PM
  7:00 PM
3:00 AM
12:00 PM
As always, we'll be on TweetChat, this time using the tag #PorterWatch. Don't forget, if you want to participate you have to remove any privacy protections you have on your Twitter account. Otherwise, people using the TweetChat page will not see your tweets, even if they follow you in their timelines on Twitter.

(I've been told you can find Strike Back on that infamous site that starts with Y... but right now I don't have a link for you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment